A few busy and productive few weeks working at church. It’s just hard to work, take pictures and keep track of all that was done.
We cut a hole in the warming kitchen wall into the boiler room to allow the HVAC contractor to run a return duct into the space.
More duct work was completed in the warming kitchen and conference room. It’s a slow process but we can see that the contractor is making progress.
We built a temporary door frame and recycled a door for the warming kitchen. Just another step to provide security for the building. Keyed door locks to match existing door lock.
Repaired stones in rear wall of the boiler room and repaired concrete floors in warming kitchen and boiler room floor.
Once the HVAC contractors ran the supply ducts in the hallway ceiling the team then had to build a new ceiling frame and then covered it with drywall.
We received a massive lumber delivery, which is part of the materials needed to build the new sanctuary. If you notice they spelled Rejoice incorrectly. LOL
Built bulkheads around duct work in the front offices, which will eventually be covered with drywall.
We dug and poured footers for fire hydrant barriers. The fire hydrant sits a little close to the parking lot so this should protect it. We also poured/repaired the men’s room floor.
Concrete masons repaired several cinder block door openings.
The building team works tirelessly getting the building ready for occupancy. So many small projects going on at one time. I am so thankful for the team and all of their efforts. We are always looking for help, feel free to stop by any day to lend a hand.
Thanks for all that you do.